The curriculum consists in providing lectures, seminars, individual and group practices. Also will be organized MasterClasses, Workshops, Seminars, with the best-known producers from Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia and Europe, sharing with each student their professional experiences.
1. Music Theory
• Musical theory & Harmony
In this subject are taught the basics of music: the values, the intervals, the chords, their functions and the forms or structures of the songs or small pieces of music. Music theory includes the teaching of the piano through simple exercises.
• Music History
This subject includes an overview of the most important time periods of historical musical developments.
Folklore includes an universal view of the most prestigious traditions of traditional Albanian and foreign music.
2. Electro – Acoustic
Acoustics is the subject of physics that studies the sound at birth along with its components. Different forms of sound collision, the path that follows, and its location. By means of Electronics, we can enter the sound inside to study the waves that make it up and also give us the ability to manipulate each component of the sound.
3. Musical Informatics
• Structure of computers
• Introduction to softwares
4. Music Software
In this subject the student learns practically and theoretically the functioning of computer music programs. Each student has the right to select one of the programs (DAW), through which he will perform his productions.
• Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, FL Studio, WaveLab, Finale, Sibelius etc…)
• Plug-ins, VST
5. Analog Hardware
Knowledge on structure and usage of analog hardwares:
• Cables, etj…
6. Recording & Mixing (Analog & Digital)
• Recording techniques, use of tools to achieve professional results
• Selecting microphones and setting them up
• Accurate channel definition, selection of a clean performance during recording, etc…
• Mixing, the necessary technical requirements to prepare mixing
• Professional musical standards for final mixing (Mixdown)
• Tools needed to improve music performance (lead vocal, choir, instruments etj…)
• Use of different types of equalizers, compressors, reverb, delay, chorus, flanger and other necessary processors
• Automation and other basic techniques
7. Live Sound Recording
• Building a live music system
• Structure of different audio systems
• Live Recording
8. Mastering (Analog & Digital)
In this subject the student learns about mastering a music project using analog and digital devices.
• What is mastering?
• Mastering in different musical styles
• Plug-ins and Various Software such as: Waves, UAD, Brainworx, Ozone, Sonnox Oxford etc …
• Using Equalizers, Compressors, Limiters etc…
• Connections with Psycho-Acoustics, octaves, db, recognition of audio monitors etc…